Login / Register
Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Experience Required (yrs)
2 - 5 years
• Social Media Executive who develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
• Manages social media team contents, including copywriters and other contents.
• Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
• Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
• Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad.
• Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engage with the social media users
• Assist with the general day to day administrative tasks.
• Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
• Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
• Creating and promoting company blog on a weekly basis.
• Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
• Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
• Analyzing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather website view data.
• Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
Candidates to be resident of Mumbai & Open to work from office
• Degree in Marketing or Social Media, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms,
• Experience with Advertising agency will be plus
• Knowledge on Content Creation
• Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites
• Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience,
• Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action
• Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designs to ensure that posts are engaging
• Proofreading and Editing of Content Skills,
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,